Thanks to our first real day of winter weather, my sub job was cancelled due to a snow day! Unfortunately we didn't get that information until after I got up early to get ready and Jason got up early to clear off my car for me (so sweet!).
So now that my plans for the day have "snowfall"en apart, here is a pictorial update on what's been going on:
As I prepare for a trek to the library in today's snowfall, I am excited to finally have a reason to wear the boots I bought for the winter (following last years "snowpocalypse" when I just had cold and snowy feet all season). This is a picture of our back patio on a rainy day, after I waterproofed my new winter boots...and apparently parts of the patio as well. Good to know the stuff worked!
For my first Valentines Day with Kelsey we had a double date with Andrew and Erin. What did we serve, you ask? Homemade pizza with pepperoni hearts of course (and chocolate mousse dessert)!
ReplyDelete